Ingredients for 4 servings
- 3-4 large kale leaves, stems removed, leaves chopped (about 5 cups)
- 3/4 cups pomegranate seeds (about 1 pomegranate)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup (packed) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Xagave Nectar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
Instructions, the salad:
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, pomegranate seeds, avocado and Parmesan cheese. Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, agave nectar (or honey), salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve.
Calories 178.9 / Total Fat 12.4g / Saturated Fat 2.6g / Sodium 218.3mg / Total Carbohydrates 12.7g / Fiber 3.0g / Sugar 6.9g / Protein 5.3g